Stretching the Good Ol' Travel Wings

4 More days. 4 More days. Oh dear, oh dear...

For those who don't know, I'm flying out on the 20th of August, 7.55 AM via Korean Air.

Why travel blogging? 
I decided to do a travel blog since I realized how much I have forgotten about my last big trip to mainland China. Also, it's a good way for my friends and family to see what I've been up to. Lots of people have expressed interest in visiting me whilst I'm there, so this blog is also for enticing and persuading those wonderful people =] AND Maybe this blog will remain for years and years, so that my children can actually retrace my footsteps. =P Overthinking much? Nah, just incredible foresight really. 

Farewell
So, I've had a few farewells and thank you all for coming! I am glad you guys made it such a happy occasion, celebrating the fact that I'll "buggering off again", but thank you nonetheless. 
Why the *^#@$% are you leaving again?
Lots of people have asked why I hate staying in Australia so much. So here's an answer: It's not that I hate Australia, I just love seeing the World a bit more. =] Since China, I think I've caught the travel bug and realized that there are so many things to see and experienced~  The world is a wonderful place, you should see it too when you have the chance! For those who don't know, it's also my dream to speak 10 languages so this is the next step in achieving the dream. Why? It's all about World Domination of course. After I've conquered Asia, Europe is next on the list! Look, the fact is, in about ten years you'll be drinking my Raymonade drink, buying iRay touch, booking a room at the Kurniawan in L.A., and wearing Ray-bans. So conform and accept the inevitable people hahaha. 

Korean and Studies
My Korean sucks. Although, I've already learned the basics like - "Hey babe, what's your number?" "Where is the toilet?" and "Damn girl, 10 out of 10" - So you know, I've covered all the important stuff for emergencies. =P I will definitely try and get a firm grasp on the language though which shouldn't be tooooo hard compared to Mandarin, excluding the fact that they have 6 honorific levels that changes every sentence depending on who you're talking to. Yey. 

I'll be staying at a Lodging which gives me free breakie and dinner everyday for $400 a month, so it's pretty cheap. I'll prob look for my own place for the second semester. I'm going to Sogang University which is renowned for business and they offer me an internship with LG, Samsung, or Hp at the end of the program. I have no idea how the classes are run, and so I'm quite nervous bout that. Apparently they don't have tutorials, only 1hour15minute lectures twice a week. So I'll have more time than usual, and from what I've heard people can take up to 7 subjects per semester. Lol. I'm takin' 5 at the moment. 

Ah, also another FAQ: What will happen to you uni, Ray? You're gonna be left behind. 
Answer: I'll be doing my degree over there, so I wouldn't lose any time, and quite possibly be faster even.

I think that's bout it.

Please do comment, I would love to hear from all of you and it will give me great pleasure to be reminded of home once and a while =]Even better, VISIT ME!

I miss you all. See you next year!

Gee gee gee ~


Regards,

Ray K



Comments

  1. How exciting!!! I still maintain you should take Apu and/or Krusty in case you get homesick.

    I hope your lodgings are better then our hostel. BTW - can you upload photos on this thing?

    gurpreet xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can preet princess! Lol.

    They were not mine to take. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyy!! photo blog!!

    I think they can be loaned *angel face* =D

    come to uni on thursday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment