Cat Cafe

Cat Cafe in Myong-dong



I actually went to the cat one first, before going to the dog one. :P



IF YOU ARE A CAT LOVER: MUST MUST MUST GO :D

Okay, the setting is pretty similar to the dog-cafe except with a lot more scratching posts, kitty litter boxes, yarnball and etc. Oh! fishbone decor as well. IT's CAT HAVEN. 


They are pet-able, although it's advisable not to pick them up, and I don't think you can feed them. 
I am not 100% sure on that one though. 





This little guy below is the star of this Cafe. 
You'll find that the smaller ones likes to play with you more.
It was playing with my Hoodie's string. Haha. 


Ummm, I must say I like the Dog Cafe better. 
Maybe it's because I'm more of a Dog-person. Haha.
And also because it was probably cat-nap time :D

Nevertheless, it still has a charm. :)


"Read Ray's Blog. Or else. Purrrr~"

Comments