J's Recipe - Italian in Hongdae

25th Aug '10


Met up with Soo Bin Nuna today and decided to have Italian. The place and atmosphere is similar to Frattelli in Mascot. I don't know if you guys ever been there. But yeah, there's an old vintage and cosy feel to it. 

The Gorgonzola Cream pasta is my recommendation. It's a very creamy dish with a dash of crushed nuts, but not too creamy that it makes you sick after eating it. The mushroom is so fresh and yeah, it's just yum~ 


Yes, at this rate I'll get fat. It's all in the name of bringing the learning home okay? 


Gorgonzola Cream Pasta




Mushroom Tortinne

The Mushroom Tortinne is also delicious. Bellissimo!  
Mmmm, I forgot what they called it exactly but it should look like the picture above :D
I'm eating alot of mushrooms today, but they are all good. It has a vivid garlic taste accompanied by the various texture of mushrooms, topped off with freshpicked salad on vinegar dressing. 

Comments

  1. Awww, that's awesome that you met up with Soo, Ray! Love the blog!

    Lan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lan. I'm glad people are liking it :D It just motivates me to do more ~

    I heard bout your meeting with Soo too! They also did the psychological test on me, dunno if you remember? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment