Lunch @ 산까치 (San Kka Chi)

24th August '10


Today, I woke up to have lunch with Ilyun and MinKyoung (a former Beijing classmate).


Min Kyoung Kim


산까치 (San Kka Chi) is about 5 minutes or so from Sogang and I probably can take you there within the half hour, cause I kinda forgot the way. I also forgot to take a picture of what I ate, so there is not much point with this blog, but I just wanna remember the place :P

산까치 (San Kka Chi)


Anyways, I really really like the atmosphere with its gloomy, graffiti-ed walls. 
I and MinKyoung had what was called 소고기볶음밥(Beef Fried Rice in a Hotpot), and Ilyun had a 오므라이스(Omu Rice). Seriously regretting not takin' a picture '-_- cause it looked really good. lol, why? Cause I was hungry, was talking when the food came and forgot I brought me camera. hahaha :P


'Twas a nice day.


Regards,


Ray K





Comments